[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 13:50:52 UTC 2013

Hi, Cathy and Terry! If you haven't worked with circular needles very much, you might consider Joyce's suggestion. I've been using them for at least four years and love them and don't use straight needles for much ofanything! Smiles! Oops, I thought you were referring to acrylic yarn in one of your messages! Smiles!

Hugs