[Nfb-krafters-korner] winder

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 14:43:46 UTC 2013

Is it plug into the wal or battewry?  I imagine a battery one would  use a
lot of batteries.  The electric ones are very expensive and mostly  sold for
a business from what I have checked out and touched and know  about.

The manual one works great and is perfect for my needs.

In a message dated 3/29/2013 10:06:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,