[Nfb-krafters-korner] winder

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 15:13:46 UTC 2013

To be honest, Joyce, I didn't ask that question because I wasn't in the market for a winder at the moment! I guess it would depend on the type of batteries used as to whether or not it would be feasible to have a battery-operated winder. The electric kind would be good, I guess, but certainly, as you said, more expensive than the one to be cranked! The crank type would not be feasible for me because of my hands, I bet, but I'd probably try it before making a final decision.

Hugs