[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Mar 30 13:06:18 UTC 2013

I didn't see the message about mitton yarn suggestions! If anyone still has the message Joyce sent, could you send it to me? I ordered the size 8 — 16-inch circular needles from Lion Brand, but you wouldn't believe the hassle I had. I was on the phone forever with someone and when all was said and done she tried to tell me my purchase was $30 which was way (from base, told me the problem would be corrected, and then when I received the summary of my order, they were size 11 — 20-inches long! So I had to call back again and cancel that order, and put through another order. The second time it was correct. I have sioue 8 circular needles, but they're 29 inches long!

Hugs