[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:18:02 UTC 2013

hi Sunshine,

Joyce mentioned the I love this yarn from Hobby Lobby.
as for myself, I also purchased my yarn and needles today. I purchased from Amazon and got Lion Brand Cotton-ease yarn, which I have been wishing to try. I bought a 3 pack because they didn't have a single skein   in turquoise. then I bought 2 sets of 16 inch size 8 needles in bamboo, because I didn't see any acrylic ones to try. I decided to pass on the yarn winder for now. spent enough money for one month.

Cathy