[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind spinners

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 00:59:39 UTC 2013

Um,Ruthie,  I think my instructor did a fine job teaching me.  I am not sure
what you are trying to say when you wrote the following: " Perhaps, the
teacher didn't do a good job teaching you? "  I am not sure where you would
have gotten that idea? I have won several awards at the fair for my
spinning.

I took one on one instruction from my instructor.  Maybe your friend needs
private instruction?  Maybe she needs a different instructor?  Maybe it just
isn't the right craft for her?

Happy Easter!

 Dixie
March 30 ~ John 3:30