[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind spinners

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 01:44:23 UTC 2013

No, I never intended to write your instructor didn't do a good job teaching you! I was trying to state that maybe the instructor didn't do a good job teaching my friend because she  wasn't able to master spinning. She is an accomplished knitter and crocheter and has done both since childhood. In your message is the following sentence:

Maybe your friend needs private instruction?"

Obviously, you knew I was talking about hg.

Why on earth would I even consider judging your instructor when I don't judge what anyone does! My feeling is that people do the best they can do. However in the case of my friend, the teacher didn't want her in the class, but rather wanted to teach her at home! She spent maybe ten minutes with her each time save for the first. And, only went a about three times and she never saw her again!

Has it ever occurred to you, since you are very aware of the fact that I have problems with my hands, that I made a mistake???? You always like to think the worse of me regardless of what list you see me on which I find very disappointing and disheartening.  I'm sorrry you view in this way. Not in a million years would I have any way of knowing who taught someone well or didn't and I would never ever presume such a thing! You have a totally wrong impression of me
and as opposed to thinking the worse, might it be better to ask if I made an error rather than thinking the worse of meor because I mentioned my friend that perhaps I was referring to her? Smiles!

I sincerely apologize for the error. In re-reading my message, I didn't even catch it or I would have self-corrected.

have a good Easter as well and enjoy the festivities! Added to that, have a wonderfully blessed day!

Hugs