[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 14:53:24 UTC 2013

You can use any worstered weight yarn.  Hobbi Lobbie carries Love that  or
your yarn.  You can purchase it online.  Hobby Lobby is having a  shipping
special right now.  I just deleted my Hobby Lobby email, so not  sure how
much shipping was discounted.

My class is booked for the first Friday in May.  So watch for   the notice
here on the list when the class is posted to the website and you can  sign
up for it.  I wanted to let everyone know what supplies I was  suggesting so
they could have plenty of time to find the yarn and needles.

Hobby Lobby has a great color yarn for mittens which is navy and specks of
colors that would be perfect for a girl or boy.

In a message dated 3/30/2013 6:02:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,