[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 02:20:42 UTC 2013

I discovered that the yarn I used for my afghan was "I love this yarn" as I checked a label with tappsee! It told me in was multi-colored yarn and the name! That was cool! In any case, I went to Hobby Lobby online but I'll have to try getting on with my computer because the note taker couldn't accept the page! It was too large! Smiles! I will check for yarn again online and Amazon was perfect for my note taker! Smiles! Thanks, Cathy! I appreciate this information very much!

Hugs