[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Deidre

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 17:03:28 UTC 2013

Deidre,

If you want to get into knitting and fiber and get lost in it may I suggest
 you consider a Winter trip to Portland Maine in I think it is February or
maybe  January.  It is a fiber long weekend maybe even a week, but it is
knitting,  spinning, weaving, socvk machine and classes during the entire time.

I really wanted to go to one of them, but couldn't find anyone to be my
partner in fun and crime going there.  I am thinking it is the President's
holiday weekend.  It just had sounded so good when I first heard about it  and
actually the summer following the first time I heard about it was when I
went to NFB Convention  and came home thinking it would be great to have a
get together of blind crafters like that.  Well, you heard how from there
Krafters Korner list here got started and the NFB Krafters Division was born
out  of that.