[Nfb-krafters-korner] advocate

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 16:42:36 UTC 2013

You still need to write these letters to let them know if their yarn cannot
 be pulled out easily.  You need to let them know you are unhappy.   Please
be sure to let them know which yarn company does it correctly as there  are
some out there that we have no problem like this.  Focus on the one  thing,
you want to be able to find that center piece of yarn easily and you want
to be able to work pulling it easily and ssmoothly.  Don't complain about
knots at this time, just state that if other companies can do this, then why
can't they?  It also helps if you add you will have to purchase your yarn
from the others and wouldn't they consider making some changes to make their
 customers happier.

In a message dated 3/31/2013 11:55:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,