[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:35:58 UTC 2013

Lilly, We are glad to have you.  I'll bet we have some lefthanded people who
crochet, but they will have to identify themselves.  If you can go into the
archives on this list, you will find we have covered many, many different
kinds of crafts, and I have no doubt that there will be more.  What kinds of
crafts or art do you do?
Ramona