[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 2 17:35:28 UTC 2013

Hi J,

Welcome to Krafters Korner.  Amanda Taylor is one of our teachers and  she
is a high school student.  We have some college folks here, too.

I am sure Amanda will introduce herself and she does some wonderful classes
 with pony beads.

Please make yourself comfy and join in with us.

We have Monday night Chats with topics and once a month we have a Tech chat
 which is coming up this Monday on the topic of Face book.

Welcome and I will check out some info on left handed crocheting.

In a message dated 5/1/2013 10:03:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,