[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mitten Class starts Friday

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 2 17:08:40 UTC 2013

The mitten class using 2 circular needles begins tomorrow, Friday May 3 at
8 PM.  If you haven't signed up yet rush over and do it.  I will be
checking my computer Friday around noon time and will except folks that have
signed up and I receive sign up notice by noon time.  After that no  guarantee
that you will gyou will get the phone number in time for the  class.

Please also send me an email with the answer to this question.    Have you
ever used 1 circular knitting needle to knit in a round?  So far I  have
folks who signed up that have answered yes to this question,.  If that  is the
case this class may only need 2 classes instead of 3.