[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 2 17:17:00 UTC 2013

The folks here behind the scenes of Krafters Korner work very hard to
present the classes and website beside this list.  We try very hard to have
classes posted in plenty of time prior to the beginning of the class to give
folks time to get their supplies, sign up for the class, notify the teacher
with  a class list so they can send out the phone number and any instructions
or  notices to the students.  A notice comes from our Web Mistress when the
 class is posted to the website.  All the information including supplies
and  description of the class is included at that time on our website.  A link
 to send an email to the teacher is also provided there if you have any
questions.

Please check the website when you read the announcement for classes and
sign up then.  We don't want you to miss any class you might be interested  in.

Many thanks to all the behind the scene jobs that are done.  Without  their
hard work we would not have Krafters Korner.