[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Fri May 3 01:02:07 UTC 2013

Hi, J,

Welcome to the list. My name is Paulette. I, too, was in high school, but
that was a long time ago. However, I was doing crafts then and I still love
to do them. I enjoy knitting, crocheting and I just fell in love with safety
pin beading, which I learned from a class on this list. You probably already
know this, but you have to pay $10 a year in order to take classes, which
are included in that year fee.

I don't know how to crochet left handed, but I hope there is someone on this
list who does. I hope to see you in a class.

Paulette