[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri May 3 01:55:29 UTC 2013

Hi J,

Welcome to the list.  I love to knit and crochet, and although I am right
handed, I have taught a few people to knit or crochet left handed.  However,
I've taught a number of left handed crafters to knit or crochet right
handed.  At some point we can talk and see if we can figure out a plan for
you.

Annette