[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mittens on Circulars

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sat May 4 03:03:40 UTC 2013

Thanks to Joyce and classmates for a great session. I have good news and bad
news about my mittens. I had to give up on the size 8s for now and switch to
the only other circulars I have which are an 11 and a 9. I've used both of
these successfully for scarves and I figure they might help me keep this
switching back and forth straight. I have completed the first row after
dividing the stitches onto the two circulars. I had difficulty with stitches
trying to twist on the second half. Now I'm at the point where the working
yarn and starter tail are together on the first stitch of one needle. It's
definitely joined but I have no idea if this is correct or exactly how to
continue. I'm sure it's a newbie issue but is anyone else having trouble
with twisted stitches?

Karen