[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mittens on Circulars

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat May 11 01:55:44 UTC 2013

hi needle knitters,

wow it finally clicked tonight. I told you I was close, but in class tonight I finally "got" it. I can now knit in the round with two circular needles. next step is to see if I can complete the mittens.

meanwhile, I have to grin when I think about the fact that I can knit in the round with the two circulars but have not yet learned to knit in the round  with one circular. however, a little birdie has told me that a class will be coming up on this topic. so soon I will knowhow to do that as well.

no, I have not abandoned my loom by any means. I am continuing to work on a 495 row beautifully textured shawl. a real challenge for me. but I wanted to learn something new. so now I do.

Cathy