[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon May 20 01:35:59 UTC 2013

Hi Becky,

If you would like some help with knitting, you can give me a call and I will
be glad to help. It sounds like you are pretty determined to knit your
friend a prayer shawl. As they say, there is more ways than one to get
things done. I hate to say it, but I think you should start over. That N
hook is just to big. If you have trouble with the cast on, a simple cast on
is just to wrap the yarn around your finger and slip the loop onto the
needle. It isn't the best type of cast on, but it works. Just don't drop any
stitches on that first row!

Paulette