[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 20 22:03:08 UTC 2013

If the yarn is not catching I think I would leave it alone.  You can  use a
fine
 nail file or wood file, but it might make it worst.  Now if it  is
bothering your fingers as to touch, go out and get some mole skin in the foot
department and cut a piece to cover the area of your finger and stick it in
place.  It helps and I have used it if my fingers get sore from knitting,
sewing or anything like that.  It is a good cheap fix and there is plenty  as
several small sheets come in a package.  It sticks pretty good until you  wash
your hands.

In a message dated 5/19/2013 10:00:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,