[Nfb-krafters-korner] A sad ebay story

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue May 21 22:05:22 UTC 2013

I'd o that someone call the marriage off if there are doubts than for two people to marry and divorce! It's been done by men and women! It's very sad when these things happen, but we don't even have all the facts or what caused the boy to call off the marriage! Even if he had cold feet, there had to be reason — not even having to do with the young girl! I'm so saddened that her heart has been broken as no one likes to see such an unpleasantry. Thankfully, however, they were not married and small children before he decided to lower the boom!

Hugs