[Nfb-krafters-korner] to our out of country folks on the list

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Fri Nov 1 03:37:43 UTC 2013

There appears to be a number of types & sizes of looms. I do not know what a
KK loom is. I purchased a set of looms from Michael's; 4 different lengths
(and number of pegs)  They are all similar in shape; oblong but , long &
thin.
I am headed on a road trip & plan on checking out crafty places. So what do
loom lovers recommend for a most useable loom?
Thanks,
Catherine J