[Nfb-krafters-korner] to our out of country folks on the list

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 22:22:09 UTC 2013

Hello Catherine J,

There are tons of messages for me to read today, so hope someone has not
already answered your questions.

The looms you have are a spin-off from the KK looms, just a different brand.
What you have is a set of "long" looms. These looms are good for making flat
items such as scarves or blankets. (but not Debbie's blanket) because you
won't have enough pegs for that.

What you might want to do is looking Michael's for the round loom set. These
are good because you can knit either round or flat items on them.
personally, I find the round looms easier to use than the long looms,
because there is more room for my fingers and hands to get to the inside of
the loom.
With both sets you will be able to make a variety of items, but be sure you
get either a 5 or 6 ply yarn to use with them.

Cathy