[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom project sizes and questions

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:08:41 UTC 2013

I've got more loom questions…

First is, how do you measure or guess the length of the project on, say, the KK rooms? If I were to knit 20 pegs on the 24 peg loom, how big would my project be?

My next question is, can you knit holes into your project? If so, how? What I mean is, can you skip, say, five pegs for three rows? I'm thinking about holes that you might need to have in a sweater pattern or, I don't know, I'm too sleepy right now to think of an example.
Gracias,
LM

Sent from my iPhone