[Nfb-krafters-korner] to email or phone

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Nov 1 16:37:42 UTC 2013

Sure Catherine, I would love to teach a class by email.  Anyone else
interested?

Tunisian crochet is done with a long knitting needle length crochet hook.
There is a hook on one end and a stopper on the other end.  I always
recommend if you want to learn both skills, Tunisian and cro hook, to buy
the double ended long hook. Either the straight hook or the one with the
cable. I have done both with a cable and with a cord. I am not used to a
cord and this baby blanket was my first cro hook piece using a cord. If you
are used to a cord, thenmaybe you would like a double ended needle with a
cord.  I am a stick in the mud straight hooker, giggle, pun intended.

Anyone else interested in an email class learning Tunisian crochet, then
learning cro hook?

Becky and Jake