[Nfb-krafters-korner] 12 days of Fund Raising

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 18:26:05 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Terry for taking on this.  I have a few comments  to
everyone.

If you like the way things have been with classes, chats and the
opportunity to learn, share and teach, it is not just passing on your idea to a  few
people that spend many hours working here at Krafters Korner.  It is up  to
each one of you to  roll up your sleeves and pitch in to raise some  money
to keep Krafters Korner going.

You need to help out.

A very simple way of doing this and if the 150 people on this list did just
 this one thing it would be a big step in the right direction.  Find a
blind  friend, neighbor ,, go to your support groups and encourage another
person to  become a paid member of the Krafters Korner.Help us grow our
membership and that  will give us the money to pay for our web site, get more classes
and teachers  and make Krafters Korner more interesting for everyone.

Did you ever think of donating a membership to Krafters Korner as a give
away at your state convention?  Why not?
It isn't the 4 or 5 people that go down to convention job to do it.   This
is going to take a joint effort.

In a message dated 11/1/2013 1:08:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,