[Nfb-krafters-korner] 12 days of Fund Raising

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 1 17:06:41 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone at KK.

I am on a countdown to complete mission on fund raising info and there will
be no more.The committee has 12 days before our meeting to talk about and
comply all information received, therefore, I will place an message each day
for the next 12 to make certain everyone has had the opportunity to speak
out and lift their voices in ideas and suggestions, or as the preacher would
say, "forever hold your peace". Please ignore these messages if you have
nothing to add and they will go away soon, but I will ask once again for the
next few days.

If you have any other new or additional ideas that you have not seen on the
list, please submit them, even if you were not sure they were submitted
before. Maybe you have seen something in the last few weeks and you want to
send it now, it is not too late. We have had so much creativity and ideas so
far but I will open it up for these last few days, so please rethink these
ideas and send me your new ones, you might have the best idea yet.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com