[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat question Important

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 18:52:27 UTC 2013

To Everyone on the List.

I believe we have a scheduled Monday night chat for this Monday, November 4
to make a Peppermint Wreath. I think Theresa was supposed to host this chat.
I know she has been ill and I am not certain if she will be able to do this.
Theresa, if you read this please do let us know. Joyce is at convention
until Sunday, so I am stepping in here to ask. If there are those who are
going to this Monday night chat to make the wreath, please send a note to
the list. I do not want anyone disappointed if they purchased the materials
and because of illness Theresa is unable to attend. The chat/class can be
rescheduled or someone else can help out in teaching the wreath, either way,
if you are planning to attend to make this wreath please send a note to the
list so we can make certain the chat is either rescheduled or that there is
someone there to help out.

Terry K