[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat question Important

Mary Lou Mayo mlmayo1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 2 21:01:47 UTC 2013

terry, i am a very new member; in fact, I'm not sure I've paid dues
yet,but will get to it very soon.
    my plate is almost full, but i do want to interact with you\all. my
interest is particularly in weaving and i have done saori weaving for
the past five years,although not at home, but once or twice a week with
others . now i am interested in purchasing a rigid heddle loom so that i
can weave at home. i am also interested in (possibly) making baskets and
would like to talk with someone about this. the fact that there is a kit
available interests me.
     could you advise me as to whom i should be contacting and how to go
about it? i have been over-whelmed by the amount of e-mails coming
through and feel that i must limit this. i would so appreciate a
telephone call , or better yet a number , from a member who could usher
me in. i have spoken with joyce but thought i saw your name on the
basket weaving email.
     my tel number in hartford ct is 860-246-4487. i am usually home in
the early and late evenings.
thank you for any help that you can give me.
    mary lou mayo,31 woodland st. apt 5r, hartford, ct. 06105