[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat question Important

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 23:39:13 UTC 2013

MaryLou,
Welcome. I will be glad to call you in the early evening, possibly Sunday. I
might not have all the answers to your questions but I will try to help. You
spoke to the correct person when you spoke to Joyce, as she is the
President. She is at convention this weekend, she is also in Conn. I will
take your number and try to reach you Sunday, if not please be patience, as
I will be out Monday and will try again later in the week.
Terry