[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the fifth day of fund raising.

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 17:46:18 UTC 2013

Here is the fifth day below thanks to new member, Melody's suggestion, even
newbies have good things to share and help with, please get your brains
warmed up for tomorrow.

On the first day of fund raising,

   Joyce said to me; Donations of free membership to add to our group.

On the second day of fund raising,

   Kathy said to me; Make stitch counter bracelets so simple and easy for
all you see.

On the third day of fund raising,

   Len said to me; Santa ornaments just think and see.

On the fourth day of fund raising,

   Jill said to me; Ornaments at Christmas, collector items jonly from Kraft
Korners, once a year only, special treats.

On the fifth day of fund raising,

   Melody said to me; Let's think about the Whois, the character with the
walking stick on craft ideas a beaded one, or stitched one from Kraft
Korners crafters that could be made by you and me.