[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafter's wanted for tV show

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 19:48:42 UTC 2013

AMAZING CRAFTERS WANTED
BE FEATURED IN NEW TV SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!

We are searching NATIONWIDE for America's top CRAFTERS to be featured on a
new TV show for a major cable network!

We are seeking people who live and breathe crafts; whether it's jewelry,
knitting, pottery, quilting, or ANY CRAFT - if you are a master crafter
who's inventive, outgoing, and very creative, this could be your chance to
share your talents on national television!

Has your life been transformed by the discovery of your talent and appetite
for the business of crafting and selling?  Or maybe you have inherited
skills from your mother or grandmother and are giving them a modern twist?

If you are the king of crafts in your hometown, a grand master of glue guns,
or a juggernaut of jewelry, we want to hear from you!

 There is compensation if you're selected to be on the show!

TO SUBMIT:
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at
<http://www.InfoList.com/> INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information
requested below ASAP to:
CraftingCasting at gmail.com
<mailto:CraftingCasting at gmail.com?subject=TOP%20CRAFTER%20-%20Referred%20by%
20Jeff%20Gund%20at%20INFOLIST.com>
Be sure to include:
1.  Your name (first and last)
2.  Age
3.  Contact phone number
4.  Occupation
5.  What craft(s) are you amazing at?
6.  Brief bio about you and your crafts, and why you'd be great for this
show
7.  Recent photo of you (jpg format please)
8.  Photo(s) showing your crafts
9.  Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at
<http://www.InfoList.com/> INFOLIST.com!

TO RECEIVE NOTICES LIKE THIS WITH MORE INFO ON ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY JOBS,
OPPORTUNITIES, AND EVENTS:
Just go to  <http://www.InfoList.com/> www.INFOLIST.com and click Register!