[Nfb-krafters-korner] my craft projects, and how are yours going?

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 01:14:28 UTC 2013

Cathy,
I am still working on my shawl as well.  I had to put it aside for a short
while.  I promised a friend to knit a hat and scarf set  to be auctioned at
a vision rehabilitation therapy conference.  I just finished them today.  I
made the figure 8 scarf that Henry taught last year at this time.  The hat I
chose was the " everyday beret" by Renee Van Hoy.  It turned out very cute.
It is not too difficult either.  I made it with worsted weight yarn because
the pattern said that it would show the spiral design in the hat better.  It
is more of a fashion piece than for warmth.  Thanks to you for introducing
us all to Renee and her Fabulous patterns!
Jill