[Nfb-krafters-korner] my craft projects, and how are yours going?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 02:30:19 UTC 2013

Hi Jill,

So glad to hear that you are busy crafting away. Not only that, but somehow
you manage to fit in classes to learn how to make even more things. How do
you manage it with three kids at home?

So you made a double knit scarf. Wow, I know how to make those, but cannot
make one without messing it up. It's just one of those projects that has
never gone smoothly for me. So I have never completed one of those scarves.
Congratulations to you for completing one.

As for the hat, would you describe it a bit more for us? I want to decide if
it is the kind of thing I would want to make. Is it the kind of thing you
pin on your head? Also, which loom did you use for the hat?

Cathy