[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just would like to say hello

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Sat Nov 9 21:04:06 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
My name is Catherine,  I live in sydney Australia.
I have just joined craft corner a little while ago.  I am so happy to be in
this group I can Knit well but not crouchet very good and have just signed
up for the basic class.
Also I did join the  Origami  class. I know it was a bit late but I never
thought I could ever do it  now my little granddaughter wants me to show
her,   how good is that?
I have looked at all the classes and I know I just don't have the time I
would like to join them all lol.
I guess a couple at a time is  the way to go.   Take care hope to talk soon.
Cheers Catherine.
join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.