[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just would like to say hello

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 23:30:07 UTC 2013

Hello Catherine,

Welcome to the list. So happy to hear that you have signed up for crochet
and origami. Yes, it is so neat that you can learn origami and then teach
your grand-son how to do it. I really enjoy learning to do something and
then teaching it to others. That is how I soon became an instructor after
joining Krafter's Korner.

You are absolutely correct, take it slow with classes. It is tempting to do
everything, I often take more than I can comfortably handle because I am so
afraid of missing out on learning something interesting. But I try to
exercise restraint and choose only one or two to take a month and only one
to teach.

I will see you in the crochet class  for I have offered to help Lisamaria
with it since it is the first ever crochet via email.
Btw, we have a number of Catherine's and Cathy's in the group now. <smile>
when I joined I was the only one.

Cathy(yes, Catherine)