[Nfb-krafters-korner] Frogging

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 02:56:05 UTC 2013

I have heard of  folks that go to the Goodwill  or second hand  stores to
purchase sweaters and then take them home wash and frog them to get  the
yarn.  Yarn is good, but I can see John if I asked him to do  that.  He
defintely thinks I have too much yarn in the house now.

In a message dated 11/6/2013 11:01:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,