[Nfb-krafters-korner] my craft projects, and how are yours going?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 03:08:06 UTC 2013

I always have a pair of mittens on my needles.  I also have a baby  sweater
on another set iof circular needles.  I need to work on my little  ornament
reed baskets and I have a napkin bow basket half way done maybe a
Christmas present for my Mom.

In a message dated 11/5/2013 7:02:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,