[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Renee Pavlus renee.pavlus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 06:26:58 UTC 2013

Hello:
I would like to join the Krafters Corner. Never seen my self as real
krafty, but I can knit. If some one would please call, or email me
(8013735028), and explain how the classes work; I would appreciate it.
I would like to come up with a pattern to knit my special little grand
daughter Ella (Eleanor Elizabeth), a special blanket. She is fourteen
months old, and a keep sake would be wonderful to  make for her. I
would also like some ideas for projects to make for Logan who is
almost five, and Jack who is seven. My own grand mother passed down a
quilt and some tree ornaments to me many years ago, and they are
treasures today.
I would also like to know if any one uses knitting machines, and how
they work? The ornament baskets sounds like a fun project.
Thanks so much.
Renee Pavlus