[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 17:49:10 UTC 2013

Hi Renee, I am Becky, I use a knitting machine to supplement my knitting and
crocheting.  There is a big learning curb with a knitting machine.  But if
you are patient and have a teacher to get you started, the rest will just
come as you learn to create your projects.

I touched my first adult knitting machine in 2009. I have a wonderful
teacher and mentor in Morgan Hicks near Seattle. He gave a Monday night chat
about knitting machines for Krafters Korner.  I have two Silver Reed
machines, an SK890, bulky knit, and a SK860, Standard knit.

There are a hand full of us machine knitters on this list. So one of us can
answer your questions.

Oh forgot to mention, as my sleeve is being tugged, so to speak, smile. I
have a wonderful golden retriever guide dog who likes to talk on list.  So
forgive him, soft smile.

Becky and fluffy tail Jake , Awe Renee, dese goilys love me, sniff. Love
Jake