[Nfb-krafters-korner] On the 12th day of fund raising

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 20:15:54 UTC 2013

We have reached the 12th and final day of the song challenge, and I just
know you will all miss these daily post, right? So I will post the 12th day
below and then Denise has agreeded to clear it all up for us and post it one
more time, thank you for that. So for my last 12 days of fund raising I say:
Thanks to all and to all a Good night!

On the first day of fund raising,

Joyce said to me; Donations of free membership to add to our group.

On the second day of fund raising,

Kathy said to me; Make stitch counter bracelets so simple and easy for all
you see.

On the third day of fund raising,

Len said to me; Santa ornaments just think and see.

On the fourth day of fund raising,

Jill said to me; Ornaments at Christmas, collector items only from Kraft
Korners, once a year only, special treats.

On the fifth day of fund raising,

Melody said to me; Let's think about the Whois, the character with the
walking stick on craft ideas a beaded one, or stitched one from Kraft
Korners crafters that could be made by you and me.

On the sixth day of fund raising,

   Melody again said; let's sell the patterns for funds for all who have
missed them, this would be great.

On the seventh day of fund raising;

   Jake said to me, Me and Mommy will be making bags to sell that even
transit workers will run to see. With 4 paws and 2 hands and one machine we
are on the way.

On the eight day of fund raising;

   Terry had an idea; a craft contest, for all to enter with a entrance fee
with prizes and ribbons to judge and award crafters and shout all over their
winnings for all to know.

On the nineth day of fund raising;

   The birthday lady of today said to me, that is Dixie, lets do that afghan
that PPaulette suggested to show off our creative for all.

On the tenth day of fund raising;

   Becky reminded me, let's get our group signed up for sales donations for
non profits, that is for free.

On the eleventh day of fund raising;

   Becky and Cindy both dreams of making items to sell at stores like
Independence Mart or e Bay to show our great craftsmanship, to dream.

On the 12th day of fund raising;

  Dixie reminds me and all of us; Krafter Korners operates 12 months a year,
in all times and seasons, so come on everyone, help out, give a helping hand
in reaching others with our crafting 12 months a year and we will all share
the blessing a full 12 months every year.

Thanks to all of you for keeping this challenge going for 12 days in a row
you are all so creative and have had some many wonderful ideas.

Terry Knox