[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question and idea

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Thu Nov 14 01:24:09 UTC 2013

Terry,

That's really not a bad idea.  I've actually seen your Whozit plastic canvas
items and they look cool.  It's too bad I didn't think of your keychains
when I suggested that we do keychains.  It may be too late for that
suggestion but, maybe in the future.  Maybe as part of a basket, if we
decide to go that route.

By the way, I finally got to measure my #3 pins.  they were about 2 1/2
inches long.  My rhondells are like a pancake as you described, not like a
pearl.  what does this mean?  Do I need to buy different pins?  Please let
me know so I can complete the project.  I've got all of the star beads and
the #1 pins done, so I really want to complete the star.  I look forward to
hearing from you soon.  Take care.

Regards,

Denise