[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas yarn project ideas?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Nov 14 21:19:32 UTC 2013

 If you do not mind sewing, you could knit or loom pieces in different colors and stitch them into rings, Then interlock the rings.  I am trying to explain to make a knitted, decrative chane for the tree, railing... for anywhere!

Make holiday scrunchies.  Use the sparkle white in the holiday loom class and make the lacy cover for any color ball.
It is endless.  Save some and maybe request that the loom bell, be tought, again, gingle, gingle!!!
Holidays are coming!

Terry P.

Excited to get my new lap top, up and running!
My holiday gift to myself!