[Nfb-krafters-korner] I need help with a free pattern

Jo Taliaferro soaringeagle7 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 23:06:01 UTC 2013

Hello!
I found a no-seam pattern for baby booties but some of the instructions
aren't clear to me.  The designer of the pattern used double point needles
and the magic loop method as well as a circular needle.  I'd like help
making it easier to understand and I'd like to do it on 2 circular needles.
I found it on a blog and wonder if there's anyone who could look at the
pattern and figure out how to write it so I can make these cute things.
It's a toe to cuff pattern with what I think must be some short row stuff
in it...
I'll understand if this is not possible.

Jo Taliaferro