[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to our new friends joining us.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 04:03:42 UTC 2013

We have had several new folks join the list this week and I want to say
Welcome to all of you.

We have some new classes coming up in December so take a look and sign up
if there is anything that interests you.
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We are winding down for 2013 with our classes and as things stand we will
have offered 63 classes this year, unless we manage to squeeze in one or two
 more.  We defintely beat our goal as last year [2012] we had  54  classes
and we had a goal of hitting 60.

I am proud of all the teachers and the students that are giving classes and
 taking classes.  I am proud of our list that answers questions and share
information with everyone.  Krafters Korner is a great place for  crafters.