[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Catherine fabric plate

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 20:26:54 UTC 2013

It use to be used a lot for deccopodge.   That was done going  back a ways.
 It is still on the market here and I have done the plates in  the past and
used a paper plate to protect the fabric or wax paper to keep  the fabric
clean when putting a cake on the plate.  It is a great  decoration to display
a candy bowl or put along with your plates in a china  cabinet with Holiday
fabric to make it festive.

In a message dated 11/18/2013 3:19:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,