[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Catherine fabric plate

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Nov 18 20:33:10 UTC 2013

Mod Podge is the real name.  I even catch myself calling it Modge Podge.  It is watered down glue.  Or at least when I researched it on the internet that is the directions to make it yourself.

It is used to glue items or it can also be used as a covering to seal things.  Similar to decoupage.

Cindy Z.