[Nfb-krafters-korner] understanding stitch pattern counts: was Looking for a Wavy Knit Pattern

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:21:16 UTC 2013

If I'm understanding correctly one would do the 10 stitch pattern then the + 5 would be separation stitches between each of the 10 stitch pattern, so you would do the 10 stitch pattern then do something like 5 knit stitches (whatever the pattern calls for), then the 10 stitch pattern again, continuing in this manner across the whole row.

Hope this helps.
Barb