[Nfb-krafters-korner] can someone point me to directions?

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:32:01 UTC 2013

Deb, the long looms are generally used as a double knit board, meaning one would start on one long edge, go across to the opposite edge then back to the front edge, going back and forth across the loom. This double knitting will create a thicker fabric with the front and back of the fabric looking the same, there is no right or wrong side to the fabric.

There are different ways of wrapping these types of looms to create different stitch patterns. I believe the most basic stitch on these types of looms are like a figure 8 stitch.

I'd be happy to help you any way I can.
Barb